Ergonomics is improving the “fit” between the worker, the work environment and the work being performed. Identifying injury risks in the workplace is the first step to reducing musculoskeletal injuries prevalent in the workplace.
Carrying out an ergonomic workplace and workstation assessments is a very simple process. It will help to identify work activities which increase the risk of workers developing musculoskeletal disorders. Early identification of such activities can prevent recurring injuries.
At PhysioPlus we provide recommendations to both employers and employees.
Our ergonomic services include:
- On-Site Functional Job Analysis
- Workplace Ergonomic Assessment
- Visual Display Unit Assessment
- Ergonomic Evaluation and Consultation with recommendations
- Office Workstation Evaluation and assistance with obtaining appropriate equipment.
- Early Symptom Management
- Post-Injury Management and Return to Work Program